Mike Davis, Founder and Chairman of the Article III Project, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss a Manhattan grand jury indicting former President Donald J. Trump. Davis walks through the indictment process and how the Manhattan DA set up the charges.
“Democrats crossed the Rubicon here with George Soros-funded Manhattan prosecutor Alvin Bragg, who filed an indictment against President Trump for settling a nuisance claim in 2016. It’s routine for businessmen to settle nuisance claims. Bragg is apparently turning this into a federal campaign finance violation by priming the laws,” Davis explained.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree