The Ghana Police Service is presently holding a 35-year-old laborer for the murder of his landlord for allegedly having a relationship with his daughter.
The event took place this morning in a community called YAW ANANE” close to Sefwi Akaatiso in the Western North Region’s Bia West District.
The offender, whose identity is unknown, allegedly believed his landlord, Agya Anto, was having an affair with his daughter.
In a fit of rage, he addressed his landlord and warned him not to sleep with his daughter, threatening consequences if he disregarded him.
Agya Anot took offense to the threat, which resulted in a fight between the two guys. Other individuals then intervened to break up the fight.
When Agya Anto proceeded to give birth, a laborer suddenly materialized and killed him, chopping off his head in the process.
The locals caught him, and once the Akaatiso Police Station was informed of the situation, he was subsequently picked up.
The dead body of Agya Anto was also picked up by the Akaatiso police, who have already opened an investigation.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’