Nigerian Afrobeats superstar, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has revealed that he is currently building a mansion for himself and his wife, Chief Chioma, in the scholarly town of Eko Atlantic, Lagos.
The music star revealed as much during his appearance on the latest episode of the Drink Champs podcast co-hosted by NORE and DJ EFN.
READ ALSO: “I didn’t know my family was rich growing up” – Davido
Davido said if he had to work in any field outside of music right now, he would choose real estate because it’s lucrative.
He said, “Real estate right now, I will say in Lagos. People have really built new drug infrastructures. Yeah, a very good investment, I tell you.
“You can buy a house for about $1.5 million… But you sell it for about $4 million. I’ll tell you, it’s a very good investment. My new house that I am building now, for me and my wife, is near the beach; it’s at Eko Atlantic [city]. It’s quiet dope. Lots of good buildings. Amazing.”
Recall that Davido’s Banana Island mansion was recently put up for sale as the singer reportedly moved in with his wife after their son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, drowned in a swimming pool at the residence.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing