Popular Nollywood actress, Bukunmi Oluwasina advised men against divorcing their wives for cheating on them.
In a video shared on her Instagram page, she urged men to instead pray fervently and fight for their wives if they sleep with another man.
READ ALSO: “You can’t knock me down” – Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina playfully tells her colleague, Biola Bayo
The actress said that even if a woman gets pregnant from an extramarital affair, her husband should not throw her away but accept her and the pregnancy, adding that every child is a blessing.
“We advised women, today advise men,” she began.
“Let’s say your daughter slept with your best friend and you want to break up with her. No now, she’s your girlfriend. What if she forgot he’s your best friend?
“That’s how my type is, things are easily forgotten. Just forgive and move on. Love is forgiveness.”
She then advised husbands to say, “If your wife mistakenly slept with someone outside and got pregnant, forgive her.
“Every child is a blessing. No one is above error. Welcome the child, build your house.
“Shebi is the head of the family they call you people?” Eh! You are the one who will run your house now,” she added.
Watch the video below:
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree