Popular singer and one half of music duo P-Square, Peter Okoye, also known as Mr P, has claimed he was meant to be a professional footballer but fate pushed him into music.
Mr P via his Twitter account said he was grateful to be a professional and successful musician but wanted to continue playing football.
READ ALSO: A footballer collapses and dies on the pitch in Kogi
Mr P wrote: “Was supposed to be a football player or professional footballer. But today, I am grateful to be a professional and successful musician/artist.
“When life changes the direction of your future, it can be fun to see where those new horizons take you. But I always wanted to play football, even though God blesses us all in everything we do.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree