Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos state has finally responded to questions on who ordered the shooting of End SARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate on October 20, 2020. Recall that young Nigerians came out in their numbers to protest against police brutality, which took place in many parts of the country. On October 20, 2020, Nigerian youths who normally converge at the Lekki tollgate to protest, were attacked by military officers who opened fire at the protest group. He said on October 20, 2020 he was in his house with some members of his cabinet when the shooting happened at the Lekki tollgate, happened. He added that he has personally reached out to those who claim they were affected by the Lekki tollgate shooting incident. Watch a clip from his interview below View this post on Instagram A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) The post “I was in my house with some cabinet members when it happened so we didn’t have an idea at all”- Gov Sanwo-Olu finally responds to questions on who ordered the shooting of End SARS protesters appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs