The Asante Kotoko Baba Yara Sports Stadium is known as the slaughterhouse of the Black Stars. They have never suffered a defeat at the stadium.
Undoubtedly, Kumasi fans are the best when it comes to hanging out with the Black Stars as they gather in numbers to support the Black Stars.
During the match, a pitch invader invaded the playing field just to kiss Kudus. Kudus declined due to how the team urgently needed a goal.
After the match, Kudus allowed her to take a photo with him as he recognized him as a big fan.
The fan was interviewed after the game and he said: “I’m a huge Kudus fan, pitch invasion is my talent and I started in England, London at Stamford that’s why I got kicked out to Ghana.”
“I will put my photo with him in a big frame”, He said
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth