Hunter Biden is expected to be indicted on a federal gun charge by the end of September, Special Counsel David Weiss’ team told U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika on Wednesday.
Noreika set Wednesday as a deadline to hear from both sides about how to move forward on the diversion agreement that would have avoided jail time for Biden on a felony charge of lying on a federal form when purchasing a firearm.
This is a developing story. Check back here for updates.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife