Luckily for Andrew Garfield, the makeup artist on “Under the Silver Lake” seemed to recall his peanut allergy, causing the production to be temporarily shut down. “The producer came in and was like, ‘Riley, Andrew’s very allergic to peanuts and we have to shut the set down,’” Riley Keough continued in the same Vanity Fair interview. “‘It shouldn’t have been at craft, and I don’t know why they’re on set.’ It was just kind of like, ‘Oh f—, that’s crazy.’ But also thank God that this woman caught it, because I had no idea.”
It’s a twist befitting the darkly funny, paranoia-inducing film. “Under the Silver Lake” stars Garfield as Sam, a rather lazy thirty-something living in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. One night he hangs out with his new neighbor Sarah (Keough), and the two share a kiss before her roommates come home. There were decidedly no peanuts on site, although the character does nibble on a saltine before they smooch. When Sarah suddenly goes missing, Sam goes down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, underground cults, and red herrings in an effort to find her. Fortunately, anaphylaxis didn’t figure into the film’s many twists and turns.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife