Rob Kardashian was diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes in 2015, and the stress caused by the Blac Chyna relationship might’ve caused a flare-up. An insider informed People, “Rob has made some changes to his lifestyle, but all the latest drama with [Blac] Chyna has made him depressed.” They explained that in addition to eating unhealthily, Rob “hasn’t been taking care of himself, and that’s why he’s now sick again.” Ironically enough, his former fiance helped Kardashian get back into shape after his diabetes diagnosis.
After his first diabetes-related hospitalization, the former reality star realized he had to make some meaningful changes before his condition worsened. As a chronic binge eater, it wasn’t easy for Kardashian to get his food intake under control to lead a healthier life. In the past, Kardashian also gained weight after a public breakup with Rita Ora. And unfortunately, people on the Internet weren’t too kind to him, which gravely affected his self-esteem.
It got to a point where Kardashian didn’t feel confident enough to attend his sister, Kim Kardashian’s, wedding to Kanye West, so he skipped it altogether. In 2016, the father-of-one enlisted the help of a nutritionist and his partner at the time, Chyna. After getting his diet plan, Kardashian’s baby mama promised she would help him reverse his diabetes by cooking healthy meals for him. She even crafted a 5-week workout plan for himand motivated him through it. By August 2016, the former reality star proudly announced that he was diabetes-free, and showed off a stunning transformation that really turned heads.
Post source: The List
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing