Steve Bannon, host of the WarRoom, explains how venture capitalists drained the American middle class of billions with the bailout of Silicone Valley Bank. Closed-room deals and private work behind the scenes have allowed the oligarchs to save their money while the American people must pick up the pieces of the latest Biden-era financial disaster.
“$40 billion was spent in one day and it was these venture capitalists who knew material non-public information. Remember that the term non-public information material. This was not published in a press release which was not released to the world. They heard rumors that they had interviews they had on a call with the CEO, but they had already made up their minds. $40 billion has been spent. They took out all their money.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife