Honeysuckle Susan Weeks is a well-known British actress who is professionally known as Honeysuckle weeks. She rose to fame for her role as Samantha Stewart in the ITV wartime drama series ‘Foyle’s War’. She was flown to the United States and cast in the Walt Disney Pictures feature film “A Far Off Place” at age 12, directed by Steven Spielberg. She is also known for her role in the children’s television series “The Wild House that year” in which she starred from 1997 to 1998. Likewise, she appeared in many films and television series such as “The Ruth Rendell Mysteries “, “Have Your Cake and Eat It”, “Casualty”, “Victoria Wood with all the trimmings”, “Agatha Christie’s Poirot”, “The Bill” and “Frankie Drake Mysteries”.
Honeysuckle weeks famous for
- She is a British actress.
- She appeared as Samantha Stewart in the ITV wartime drama series ‘Foyle’s War’.
Where Do Honeysuckle Weeks Come From?
Honeysuckle Weeks came into existence on August 1, 1979 under the real name of Honeysuckle Susan Weeks in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Her parents named Weeks after the honeysuckle plant because its flowers were in bloom when she was born. She is British by nationality and white British by ethnicity. Likewise, she follows the Buddhist religion and her race is white. Honeysuckle celebrated her 43rd birthday in 2021 and according to her date of birth, her zodiac sign is Leo. She is the daughter of her father, Robin Weeks, and her mother, Susan Weeks. She has two siblings, a younger sister Perdita and a brother Rollo, who also pursued acting careers.
As for Weeks academic qualification, she was educated at Great Ballard School, Sussex, Roedean School and Pembroke College, Oxford where she read English. She then studied art at the John Hall pre-university course in Venice, Italy, and from the age of nine she went to the Sylvia Young Theater School on weekends.
What does Honeysuckle Weeks do for a living?
- Honeysuckle Weeks began her career in the Walt Disney Pictures feature film “A Far Off Place” at the age of 11 after flying to the United States.
- Then she appeared as the juvenile lead role of Kitty Killen in the 1993 television adaptation of Anne Fine’s “Goggle-Eyes” and quickly became a familiar face to viewers, appearing in a number of adaptations. by Ruth Rendell, such as “A Dark-Adapted Eye” (1994) and “The Ruth Rendell Mysteries” episodes The Strawberry Tree (1995) and “The Orchid Walls” (1998).
- She gained great fame after being seen in the children’s television series “The Wild House” from 1997 to 1998.
- She also played the role of Samantha Stewart in the television series “Foyle’s War” in 2002 and appeared in “The Inspector Lynley Mysteries” as Tania Thompson in 2007.
- She played the role of Mae Harmer in the BBC television series ‘Death in Paradise’ (series 4) and starred in the ‘Magnum Opus’ episode of the ITV series ‘Lewis’.
- In addition, she played the role of Annie Ridd in the TV movie “Lorna Doone” in 2000 and “Sarah in My Brother Tom” in 2001.
- Weeks appeared as Clarissa in Red Mercury, but her boldest role was in 2005’s “The Wicker Tree” as well as starring as “Sarah Prentice” in a production of Agatha Christie’s play “A Daughter’s A Daughter” in 2010.
- From May 8 to June 9, 2013, she appeared in the UK premiere of Melanie Marnich’s play “These Shining Lives”.
- Additionally, she was seen as Agatha Christie in the 2019 film “Frankie Drake Mysteries” and as Christy in the 2020 film, “Maxxx”.
Is Honeysuckle Weeks still married?
Honeysuckle Weeks is a married woman. She married her handsome husband Lorne Stormonth-Darling in an impromptu Buddhist wedding ceremony while vacationing in the Himalayas in 2005, followed by a wedding in London in July 2007. Lorne is a hypnotherapist. The couple are also the blessed parents of one child, a son named Wade Stormont-Darling who was born in 2011. Weeks currently resides in Petworth with his happy little family. Before marrying Lorne, she was engaged to poet and musician Anno Birkin for a short time before his sudden death, aged 20, in a car accident in Italy in 2001. Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Additionally, Weeks disappeared in July 2016, with relatives saying they were concerned for his well-being. Fortunately, she was later found safe and remained with police late that night before returning to West Sussex.
What is Honeysuckle Weeks net worth?
Honeysuckle Weeks is superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to achieve the goals she has set for herself. She has an estimated net worth between $1 and $5 million in 2023 and she also earns a considerable salary which amounts to around thousands of dollars per year. Honeysuckle is a passionate and hardworking woman, so there is no doubt that her net worth and salary will surely increase in the coming days. Moreover, her main source of income is her acting career.
Height and weight of honeysuckle weeks
Honeysuckle Weeks stands at an ideal height of 5ft 5in or 165cm with a balanced body weight of 57kg or 125.5lbs. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair color. In addition, his body type is slim. Her regular exercise routine guided her into a wonderful body posture with proper body measurements. Honeysuckle said she was a vegetarian.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife