Hajia4Real, a troubled socialite who is now on trial in the United States, has vowed to speak her mind.
The socialite and artist claims that after holding things within for a while, she now feels that the moment is right to speak up.
Hajia4Real hinted in a series of pictures made on her snap that she might be tipping off her partners to avoid going to jail.
These remarks from Hajia4Real have shocked her accused partners, who expect her to appear in court again on the seventh day of September 2023.
We carefully await her court appearance to see or hear what she said.
Hajia4Real, if proven guilty, will probably serve several years in prison for money laundering and romance fraud.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife