On another thread Also Titled “Adele Deserved Better”, a deleted account made a strong argument against Richard and for Adele. “Richard was such an awful husband to Adele,” the poster wrote, before continuing, pointing out that Richard wanted Meredith to manipulate the hospital’s Alzheimer’s lawsuit to help Adele suspend Meredith, and that he got on. angry when Adele lost her memory and fell. in love with another Alzheimer patient.
U/randombubble8727 agreed, further highlighting Richard’s husband’s bad behavior: “What bothered me was that he literally visited Ellis more than his own wife when she was at the nursing home. “, they wrote. “He was always there when Meredith went to visit her mother and brought snacks and sat and talked with her and reminisced. With his current wife, he was rarely around.
On u/u/Euphoric-Purpose-162’s “Thoughts on Adele” thread, the poster put together a hugely comprehensive list of arguments as to why Adele’s story is “honestly one of Grey’s saddest.” “, and they’re not wrong. In the end, Adele completely loses her memories of Richard and his life and dies despite her husband’s attempt to save her. There’s no denying that Richard loved Adele, but he didn’t often treat her right…and neither did the show.
“Grey’s Anatomy” is currently streaming on Netflix, and the 19th season currently airs Thursdays on ABC.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree