Oh thank you baby Jeebus! You have no idea how difficult this has been, not only for the national supply chain, but also for the ability of people in my neighborhood to get to where they need to go. See what happens when you have Democrats running the city, state and country? No games or overbidding? Via the Philadelphia Inquirer:
Gov. Josh Shapiro said Saturday that I-95 will be reopened within the next two weeks.
“I can say with confidence that we will have I-95 open within the next two weeks,” Shapiro said at a news conference at Atlantic Aviation Airport after taking a helicopter tour of the site. the I-95 collapse in Northeast Philadelphia with President Joe Biden. .
Biden said the federal government would pay for emergency work to reopen the freeway. He said the reconstruction of I-95 is currently the most significant infrastructure project in the country.
“It’s critical. It’s essential to our economy, it’s essential to our quality of life. We will continue to do everything in our power to reopen it as quickly as possible,” Biden said.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’