A former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant in Ondo State, Mr. Banji Okunomo, has resigned from the party.
The aspirant confirmed his resignation from the party via a letter dated March 13 and sent to the party’s chairman at his Etikan Ward in Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.
He wrote: “With effect from March 13, I wish to notify the party of voluntary resignation of my membership.”
Read also:PDP alleges APC behind arrest of its leaders in Osun
A former Caretaker Chairman in Okitipupa LGA, Solomon Bitire, had also resigned his membership from PDP.
Bitire confirmed his exit from the party in a letter dated March 13 addressed to his Ward Chairman in his Ayeka/Igbodigo/Erinje Ward
Join the conversation
Support Ripples Nigeria, hold up solutions journalism
Balanced, fearless journalism driven by data comes at huge financial costs.
As a media platform, we hold leadership accountable and will not trade the right to press freedom and free speech for a piece of cake.
If you like what we do, and are ready to uphold solutions journalism, kindly donate to the Ripples Nigeria cause.
Your support would help to ensure that citizens and institutions continue to have free access to credible and reliable information for societal development.
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs