Congressman Dan Bishop of North Carolina joins Steve Bannon’s War Room in issuing a call to action for his constituents in Congress to pass the original debt ceiling deal with votes from Democrats. He also voices his support for Republicans who vote yes to the primaries to back the establishment that sells out the American people.
Bannon says, “The first path is as many downvotes as possible tomorrow.”
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’