The coronation of King Charles III takes place this Saturday at Westminster Abbey in London, and many of the items on display are very old, adorned with lots of jewels and dripping with symbolism.
The coronation ceremony of King Charles III will include many symbolic objects
The coronation of King Charles III takes place this Saturday at Westminster Abbey in London, and many of the items displayed at the event are very old, adorned with lots of jewels and dripping with symbolism.
These objects help tell a story and preserve the legacy of a monarchy that many feel they are decliningaccording to a recent Angus Reid poll.
Despite weak support for King Charles — at least here in Canada — a majority of Canadians will pay some attention to the debates on Saturday, according to this poll. And for those who will be glued to the screen, here are some ceremonial pieces to look out for when King Charles receives the crown.
With design by Wendy Martinez
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree