On August 9, 2023, the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office, Michigan State Police, U.S. Border Patrol and the FBI’s Detroit Field Office responded to the shooting of a Deputy US Marshal near Stalwart, MI.
Earlier that morning, while the U.S. Marshals Service Special Operations Group was attempting to recover two critically endangered minors and arrest Giovanni McNab on charges of abduction and parental kidnapping, McNab exited his residence, shot at officers wounding one Deputy US Marshal, and fled back inside.
Overnight, law enforcement officers from the FBI, Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office, U.S. Marshals Service, Michigan State Police, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Coast Guard Criminal Investigative Service, Sault Tribe Police Department, Bay Mills Police Department, Michigan Department of Natural Resources, US Customs and Border Protection, ATF, and members of the Tri-County Drug Enforcement Task Force were able to secure and search the residence.
Footage from the minibar at Cielo V…
McNab was located and pronounced dead at the scene.
The two minor children were found unharmed and were placed into the custody of Child Protective Services.
Hanna was reportedly taken by her father, Giovanni McNab, and step-mother, Lindsey McNab, on March 5, 2023. On June 15, 2023, felony kidnapping warrants were issued for both Giovanni and Lindsey.
Lindsey was reportedly arrested near the Midpoint Gas Station north of Pickford today after the shooting took place.
Because the investigation is ongoing, no additional details can be made public at this time.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing