The Ghanaian journalist known privately as Oheneyere Gifty Anti revealed that she was not bothered by rumors circulating about her marriage that she kicked her husband out of her house.
The veteran radio journalist who has shown a love for her family and fascinated Ghanaians on many occasions has responded to rumors that her marriage was failing and she had sacked her husband, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, chief of Akwamu Adumasa, from his home in Tema.
In an interview on Joy Prime’s Prime Morning show, the veteran journalist revealed that she has seen that whenever she releases a new book, which primarily empowers women, people come up to her with mad attacks and false accusations, but she is no longer concerned with them. .
Regardless of the rumours, Anti has broken the silence that her marriage is vital and that she and her husband are committed.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth