SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Wilmer Flores drew a bases-loaded walk in the eighth from Evan Justice to bring home the go-ahead run after Mike Yastrzemski hit a tying RBI single that inning, and the San Francisco Giants came back twice to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-8.
Justice hit Blake Sabol with a pitch to load the bases. After Luis Matos struck out looking, Flores worked the count full and Justice missed his spot — then did so again in walking LaMonte Wade Jr. next.
John Brebbia (3-0) pitched the eighth for the win and Camilo Doval finished for his 36th save.
The Follow Up
What do you want Denver7 to follow up on? Is there a story, topic or issue you want us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing