Tiktok for Ghanaians is gradually becoming a ground for the very few unruly people to flaunt their uncivilized upbringing.
While others from most nations use it for profitable measures, to learn, relieve stress, grow and educate themselves, our own “Yaanom” use it for “Nkwasiasem”.
A new trend brewing on the Ghanaian platform TikTok is spiraling out of control.
This being the third reported case to surface, a clique of uneducated Ghanaian women on TikTok went live to show off their Tʋ.Tʋ as they go Nαkɛdz for 14,000 people to watch.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree