A Ghanaian woman was spotted on the streets of the Bronx in New York selling Yam and Zomi among other foodstuffs on the street in an open market.
This is very common in Ghana, however, less expected and evident in the states.
The video has caused a stir online as netizens wonder why Ghanaians take their stuff everywhere.
A Ghanaian woman who is very popular on social media is seen promoting the saleswoman who also happens to be Ghanaian.
As expected, netizens reacted:
Eeeeiii Ghanaians took the street sale in amelika 😂😂😂😂
African mothers will not disappoint you
I miss the Bronx already😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Ghana fuor we dey everywhere
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife