A nurse identified as Paul Depau who was assigned to the Church of God Hospital, Asienimpong-Ejisu in the Ashanti region, doing his compulsory national service to the nation, has decided to end his life by se during due to continuous unbearable hardship and his inability to live a normal daily life due to financial instability.
Paul comes from a town called Asankra in the Eastern Region of Ghana and that is where this unexpected situation happened.
Paul Depau was at night on May 8 as usual but did not come on Tuesday and Wednesday; which he visited in his hometown in those days. No one heard of him again until his death.
We know that Paul lost his parents when he was very young and he scrambled to get here.
According to his colleagues, Paul used to lament over unpaid allowances and his inability to find funds, which mentally derailed him.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth