Georgetown Police and the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office are currently at the scene of a shooting that took place at the Money Saver store located at the intersection of Merriman Road and Highmarket Street.
Officers and detectives are currently on site to investigate.
At the time of writing, there has been no confirmation or identification of victims.
No suspects were identified and no information was immediately released regarding possible arrests.
Police are asking the public to stay away from the area.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing