Paramore brought in the only Gen Z member of Congress for his concert last night in Washington DC. When she passed the microphone to singer Hayley Williams, Frost said, “Fuck Ron DeSantis! To hell with fascism! to wild cheers from the crowd. As for her performance, Frost wrote it down in a Tweeter”Very grateful for this moment. I’ve been training in the shower for YEARS.”
The kids are actually doing well.
Paramore brought in Florida Congressman Maxwell Frost for “Misery Business” during their show in Washington DC last night (June 2) – check out the images below.
The band traditionally brings a number of fans on stage to sing the final chorus of their 2007 hit. elected to the US Congress. Prior to his election, he was the national director of the pro-gun control organization March For Our Lives.
When she passed the microphone to singer Hayley Williams, Frost said, “Fuck Ron DeSantis! To hell with fascism! to the cheers of the crowd.
Frost’s words echo a similar statement made by Williams during a show in New Jersey last weekend (May 27), where she told fans they would be “dead to her” if they voted for Ron DeSantis.
Rep. Frost seems to enjoy punching Nazis.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing