Gemma Chan Height?How tall is Gemma Chan? . Gemma Chan is an actress born on 29 November 1982 and is currently 40 years old known for portraying various important roles in popular TV series like Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Fresh Meat, and The Waters of Mars. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Investec Derby Festival, UNICEF, and Amnesty International. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
GEMMA CHAN HEIGHT?
- Gemma Chan Height in Meters – 1.75 m
- Gemma Chan Height in Feet – 5’9″
- Gemma Chan Height in Centimeters – 175 cm
ALSO READ: Bianca Carelli
GEMMA CHAN | QUICK FACTS (WIKI)
|Real Name||Gemma Chan|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Birthday||November 29, 1982|
|Age||40 years old (in 2023)|
|Gemma Chan Height||5’9 feet & Inches
|Weight||58 Kg/ 126 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||9 (Us)|
|Current Residence||London, England|
|College/University||Worcester College, Oxford|
|Debut:||Film Debut: When Evil Calls (2006)
TV Show: Project Catwalk (2006)
|Famous for:||Famous for starring in Crazy Rich Asians movie|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Boyriend||Dominic Cooper (2018)|
|Ex-Boyfriend||Jack Whitehall (2011 – 2017)|
|Net Worth||USD $6 million Approx|
|Mother name||NA (Pharmacist)|
|Father name||NA (Engineer)|
|School||Newstead Wood School|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cooking, Dance|
GEMMA CHAN CAREER LIFE
Young Gemma Chan first started her career as a fashion model. In 2006, Gemma Chan made a debut through a miniseries When Evil Calls on Horror Channel. She competed in the first series of the reality TV series named Project Catwalk (2006). She then made a stage debut in the British premiere of Bertolt Brecht’s last play, named Turandot at the Hampstead Theatre London in 2008.
In 2009, Chan appeared in the special of the BBC’s Doctor Who titled The Waters of Mars, in which she appeared as geologist Mia Benett. It won a Hugo Award.
- In 2019, Gemma Chan earned the TV Movie Awards for the category of Best Fight in Captain Marvel, among many others on the list.
GEMMA CHAN BOYFRIENDS/HUSBAND/AFFAIRS
Gemma Chan’s personal life is not so expressive and saturated as at other movie celebrities. The girl has been in relations with her beloved man for a long time. The British comedian and actor Jack Whitehall is the elect of the actress. The actor is also known because he has been considered to be one of the major candidates for the role of Harry Potter before Daniel Radcliffe appeared at the audition. In December of 2017, it became known that already in September Gemma, and Jack had broken up because of their busy working schedule.
Since September 2018, Chan is siad to be in a dating relationship with Mamma Mia! star Dominic Cooper.
GEMMA CHAN NET WORTH IN 2023
Gemma Chan dedication to the indstry has led her to become a millionaire actress with a total net worth of about $6 million.
GEMMA CHAN FAMILY & EDUCATION
Gemma Chan was born in the capital of Great Britain, but she grew up in the small ancient town of Sevenoaks, situated in Kent County. The girls’ parents came from Asia. Her mother was working as a pharmacist. Being a little girl, she came from China with her sister and parents. The girl’s father was a skilled engineer who emigrated from Hong Kong already being mature.
Gemma attended Newstead Wood School and received the classical music education on the class of the violin and piano. But despite the fact, Chan since childhood demonstrated creative skills she entered the University of Oxford. Also, it’s worth noting that here she became one of the best students and due to this she was offered to join the Slaughter and May lawyer company well-known in England. But by that moment the girl has already become conscious of the fact that she wanted to become the actress.
GEMMA CHAN | SOCIAL PROFILES LINK
GEMMA CHAN | FAVORITE THINGS
|Favorite Actor||Johny Depp|
|Favorite Actess||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Rice|
|Favorite Place||United States|
|Favorite Color||light Pink|
GEMMA CHAN INTRESTING FACTS
- For her role in the television series Humans, she attended synth school.
- She used to be a national level competitive swimmer.
- She learned ballet when she was young.
- Gemma learned how to play the violin when she was 14 years old.
- Her parents were skeptical when she decided to pursue her acting career, and her father refused to speak with her for 3 months.
- She admitted that she has not visited her parents’ hometown since she was 11 years old.
- She was very shy when she was in school.
- Gemma considers her primary schoolteacher to be her role model.
- Gemma decided to venture into modeling to pay her fees for drama school.
- Her maternal grandparents escaped from Communist China before the outbreak of the Cultural Revolution. They were the first family with Chinese lineage to set base in Greenock, Scotland.
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs