“They certainly can’t see themselves relaxing in your garden on old, shabby garden furniture.”
3. Dominant water characteristics
While the trend in recent years has been to create a focal point in the garden with an eye-catching water feature, if a garden has one that is too big for the space or costs a lot of money to maintain, it can be an “instant deactivation for a buyer”.
Property gurus have warned: ‘A permanent water feature such as a koi pond or landscaped rock waterfall can shave up to £8,000 off your asking price.’
Instead, why not add a birdbath to the garden as it is one of the easiest water features to maintain, which also attracts wildlife to the space. A bird bath has no pumps, filters, or expensive setup fees.
READ MORE: The ‘most breathtaking’ spring and summer plants you ‘need’ in your garden
Post source: Express
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree