War Room host Steve Bannon is joined by former Navy intelligence officer Jack Posobiec and national security expert L Todd Wood to foil the Wagner Group’s coup attempt in Russia. Posobiec and Wood react to the triggering event of the high command airstrike targeting Wagnerian leader Yevgeny Prigozhin. Wood points to aspects of Russian defense that are weak, such as the National Guard, and calls it a civilian operation. Bannon adds to the Woods case by highlighting the corruption of Russian generals.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing