An Australian singer, songwriter, producer, drummer, and musician, G Flip came into the spotlight when he signed with the independent record label Future Classic. Flip released their debut studio album with the title About Us on 30 August 2019. Being a non-binary, Flip uses the singular they/them. They are also well known as the partner of Chrishell Stause, an Australian actress.
Early Life of G Flip
G Flip was born Georgia Claire Flipo on September 22, 1993, in Melbourne, Australia. This makes Flip 29 years old as of now. G celebrates their birthday every September 22 with their friends and family. Flip falls under the Virgo sun sign. The name of their siblings is María, Sam Flipo, Marina, Dolores, and Macarena. Their sister, Sam works as their personal assistant.
Flip holds Australian nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. They follow Christianity. Flip went to Our Lady of the Assumption Primary School (OLA) in Cheltenham, Victoria for primary-level schooling. They enrolled themself at the Star of the Sea College in Brighton, Victoria, and graduated in 2011.
G Flip Came Out Non-Binary
Flip was born female and was publicly known as a lesbian until they came out as a non-binary on 13 June of the year 2021 through their Instagram post. Their post reads:
“If strawberries were girls and blueberries were boys and you put them in a blender, you’d get a gender smoothie. I am a gender smoothie. For every non binary person it is different, personally I feel like a gender smoothie.”
Since then, they use the pronouns they and them. During their interview with NME, they disclosed their struggles going through their sexuality. They said:
“I struggled with my sexual and gender identity for years because there wasn’t anyone that I felt could relate to me. I wish I had a non-binary, gay, lead-singing drummer to watch; it would’ve calmed the dark, confused voices in my head that told me I didn’t belong anywhere as my authentic self.”
G Flip and Chrishell Stause’s Marriage
Flip is living a married life as of now. They are married to their girlfriend Chrishell Stause. They met on the set of the musician’s new video for their upcoming single, Get Me Outta Here. Stause and Flip were in a relationship with each other since May of 2022. They revealed the news by sharing the photo on their official Instagram account.
The news of their marriage was revealed on May 10 of the year 2023. The wedding was held in the Las Vegas wedding chapel. Stause while posting the series of her wedding photos she captioned:
Verified Love doesn’t always go as planned… Sometimes it’s immeasurably better. Be Your Man is out now & linked in stories. If you ever get the pleasure of meeting G, know that you are meeting one of the kindest, funniest & most talented hard working people out there. Please go stream! I love you so much @gflip ❤️🔥
Past Relationship of G Flip
Flip was linked to a few relationships in their past days, They were in a relationship with an Internet Personality, Brooke Blurton in the year 2021. Before that in 2018, They were in a relationship with Jemma Williams.
Net Worth of G Flip
As of 2023, Flip has an estimated net worth of $7 million approximately which they earned from their professional career as a drummer and songwriter. Flip earns a monthly salary of around $40k.
Their partner, Chrishell Stause has a net worth of $6 million that she earned through her professional acting career.
G Flip’s Height & Tattoos
Flip stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches with a body weight of 55kg. Their hair is blonde and their eyes are hazel. Flip has multiple tattoos on their body. In May 2023, Flip and their partner pierced a matching tattoo. Flip got it on their arm while Chrishell got on her ribcage.
Professional Career of G Flip
- Flip started to play the drums at the early age of nine.
- The debut single of Flip titled About You was released in February 2018.
- The following year, Flip related another music with the title Killing My Time in May.
- In November 2018 G received the nomination for a J Award as Unearthed Artist of the Year.
- G has even performed the songs Proud Mary and Blame It on the Boogie at the New Year’s Eve Celebration 2018 at the Sydney Opera House.
- Flip has even worked with Ariel Rechtshaid on the song I Am Not Afraid as well.
- Back one year ago, they even released another single non-binary gender identity Waste of Brains on July 14 of 2022.
Awards and Nominations
- Flip received several awards and nominations in their career till now.
- In 2019, Flip won the Breakthrough Independent Artist of the Year.
- Next year, they received a nomination for the Best Independent Pop Album or EP.
- Back in 2018, she won the nomination for the Unearthed Artist of the Year award as well.
- They received an award for the Breakthrough Act of 2019 in 2019.
Songs & Albums
Flip has released numerous music albums and singles till now. They released one studio album titled About Us in the year 2019 on the label Future Classic. Some of the singles they have released are About You, Bring Me Home, Drink Too Much, I Am Not Afraid, Stupid, Hyperfine, I’d Rather Go to Bed, Queen, Not Even in Vegas, Boys & Girls, and so on.
FAQs of G Flip
What are G Flip’s Nicknames?
Flip has got several nicknames. Some of them are Toothpick and Ferntree.
How many instruments does G Flip play?
Flip plays several instruments. They play bass, guitar, keys, and drums. They mentioned that Latter is their favorite.
Has G Flip suffered from Anxiety?
Flip previously suffered from anxiety during covid pandemic. They got their first anxiety attack in September 2018. Flip shared their battle with anxiety with some media saying that while they’ve since found a way to cope, it hasn’t always been easy. They dealt with it after writing and recording their song, 2 Million.
Is G Flip a Football supporter?
Since birth, Flip has been a huge fan and supporter of the avid Collingwood Football Club. They are AFL Women’s advocates as well. In the 2021 NAB AFLW Grand Final, Flip even performed at the MCG.
Who is G Flip’s Partner?
Flip recently tied her marriage knot with her one-year girlfriend Chrishell Stause. They married in May of 2023.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’