According to Breitbart, Welcome.US is an NGO that was first founded to work with President Joe Biden’s administration to help some of the 85,000 Afghans who entered the United States in 2021 and 2022 as a result of the mess that the American withdrawal from Afghanistan has caused. cause.
Welcome. In addition, the United States is connected to the Open Society Foundation, founded by billionaire George Soros, since several of its board members serve on their “National Welcome Council”.
According to reports, American Express Global Business Travel and Miles4Migrants are now working with Welcome.US to generate funds so that migrants from Nicaragua, Ukraine, Cuba, Haiti and Venezuela can be flown to cities around the country.
The campaign’s website says the donations are needed “to fund flights for newcomers to travel to the United States.”
According to the website, “people forced to flee often leave behind everything except what they can carry, and the costs of international travel can be prohibitive.” The cost of travel is no longer an obstacle between sponsors in the United States and the displaced families they help through humanitarian sponsorship thanks to Welcome Connect Travel.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) told a hearing earlier this week that since President Biden took office in 2021, nearly five million illegal immigrants have entered the country.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree