Sources say former President Donald Trump claims he was indicted by a federal grand jury in Florida.
This is the second charge he has faced in recent months.
Trump is being investigated for potential mishandling of classified documents, and special counsel Jack Smith has called in a second grand jury in Miami to gather additional evidence.
Following a series of escalating developments in the federal criminal investigation, new information has emerged regarding Trump’s possession of numerous classified documents at his resort town of Mar-a-Lago following his departure from the White House.
The investigation not only centered on the presence of classified documents, some of which are classified at the top secret level, but also on Trump’s refusal to turn over the records when requested and possible obstruction of justice.
The previous year, the FBI issued a subpoena to obtain classified documents located on the property. Suspecting that Trump and his representatives had not returned all of the documents as requested, a subsequent search warrant was executed, resulting in the recovery of approximately 100 additional documents with classification marks.
In addition to the Mar-a-Lago investigation, another Smith-led investigation in Washington focuses on attempts by Trump and his associates to overturn the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
Earlier this year, Trump was indicted by a grand jury in New York over silent payments made during the 2016 presidential campaign. He pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records, and a trial date. is scheduled for March 2024 in connection with this case.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing