According to the AP, Griffin agreed to plead guilty after admitting he met a woman online in the summer of 2020 and convinced her to bring his daughter to his ski house in Ludlow, Vermont. for sexual activity. According to court documents, Griffin arranged for the woman and daughter to fly from Nevada to Boston, picked them up, and drove them to his home in Vermont, where he sexually assaulted the girl.
A grand jury indictment led to Griffin’s arrest the next day, Dec. 11, 2021. CNN says he worked there for about eight years before firing him following his arrest. After his release, he will be required to avoid contact with minors under the supervision of an adult probation officer.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife