A fire broke out at a wedding reception held in Lagos on Saturday, April 8, 2023. LIB reports that the fire broke out when a toast was to be given. The sad event happened at Yard 158, an events center in Oregun, Lagos.
Video from the event showed guests leaving as someone assumed to be an MC ordered them to move out.
Some ushers could be seen using fire extinguishers to put out the fire ravaging decorations and sets hanging from the ceiling.
Netizens reacted to the incident as some people blamed the event organizer, while others attached accidental causes.
The wedding reception was completely destroyed and the couple could not be found. They would actually be disappointed.
Watch the video below;
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth