Morale is already low among the Russian forces. Throw in some ethnic tensions and it becomes a combustible mix, which in this case left 20 dead and more than forty injured.
“The National Resistance Center of Ukraine (CNR) which helps coordinate partisan activities in Russian-occupied parts of the country, claims a fight broke out over the weekend between Chechen forces fighting for Putin and a regular unit from Russia’s Dagestan republic.” (Kyiv Post)
My favourite part of this stupid (and believable) story is that as punishment, the commander of the Chechens was sent to the frontline as punishment.
In the temporarily occupied village of Mykhailivka in Zaporizhzhia, a conflict took place between different units of the Russian army.
According to information from the underground, on Saturday, August 12, Russian propagandists arrived in the village of Mykhailivka, Vasylivskyi district of Zaporizhzhia TOT, to film a story about the “great contribution” of a high-ranking official of Kadyrov administration to the development of the occupied territories.
Around 8:00 p.m. that day, in the Central Park area of the village, a verbal altercation took place between Kadyrivians and Dagestanis from another division of the Russian Armed Forces. During the quarrel, one of the occupants opened fire in the air from a small automatic weapon.
In the course of the fight, one of the occupiers was inflicted with numerous stab wounds, incompatible with life. This led to an open confrontation between units using underbarrel grenade launchers GP-25 “Koster”, hand grenades and small automatic weapons.
During the battle, Dagestanis were successful. On both sides, 20 Russian servicemen were killed in action, and more than 40 were wounded. The commander of the Kadyrov unit (probably with the rank of colonel) was sent to the front lines.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing