Michelle Alozie, Nigerian female football player, sparked debate on social media after she asked a few questions about the Big Brother Naija reality show.
The Super Falcons defender took to Twitter to ask followers what BBNaija meant and how to join.
In her words:
“What’s #BBNaija & how do i join”
However, a few moments later, she cleared the air by stating that she was only joking and wouldn’t join.
“I’m jokinggggg. im wouldn’t actually join, im just curious”
See the tweets below:
Numerous comments trailed Michelle’s post with some giving their support and others kicking against it.
@Apotierioluwaa wrote: “You’re already a superstar star and too valuable for that show… keep shining.”
@Osaisai wrote: “Don’t even think of it, it will reduce your value please.”
@Sliimzy12 wrote: “It is a reality show, no worry if you enter, I will leave my job and I will focus on you until you win that 120m gat you baby.”
@Ernestchima1 wrote: “Ever dreamed of being locked in a house with strangers, cameras everywhere, and the whole of Nigeria watching your every move?”
@ralphdeyforyou wrote: “Please baby don’t join I don’t want the whole world to see my girl on national tv.”
@Osaisai wrote: “You are bigger and better than the show please.”
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife