Dads always have big plans for what they’d like to do for Father’s Day, but it never quite turns out the way they’d like. In other words, it’s like any other day. And I can guarantee that’s true even if your kids have four legs, a tail, and a big nose. But seriously, someone needs to get this guy a real grill instead of that outdoor gas stove. And correct me if I’m wrong, even if a guy doesn’t get what he wants, dads always end up better than moms on Mother’s Day.
We wish all dads – including furbaby dads and single moms – a Happy Father’s Day.
Open the thread below…
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife