In ‘Fast & Furious 6’, fan-favorite character Han, who himself made his series debut in ‘The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift’, was apparently killed in a car explosion by Deckard. Shaw. Jason Statham made a surprise appearance in the scene after the credits of this film, setting up the events of “Furious 7”. Deckard Shaw’s act of revenge came after the Furious Family put Owen Shaw (Luke Evans), Deckard’s brother, in a coma after wreaking havoc across the UK in the sixth film. In “F9”, Han was shown to have escaped the explosion and faked his own death to become a secret agent and recover from the supposed death of his girlfriend Gisele (Gal Gadot).
Now, even though Deckard Shaw is on the good side, Han still has unfinished business with the former enemy in “Fast X.” During an exclusive Entertainment Weekly preview, Han arrives at Shaw’s house with Roman (Tyrese Gibson), Tej (Ludacris) and Ramsey (Nathalie Emmanuel) for their faceoff. -case in his jacket pocket, the fight begins. Audiences will get to see the fight wrap up when “Fast X” hits theaters on May 19.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth