Fashion icons Pharrell And Rihanna come together to bring one of the newest and hottest campaigns to life!
Earlier this year, on Valentine’s Day, Louis Vuitton introduced rapper, music producer and fashion extraordinaire Pharrell Williams as its next creative director for men. He entered the role after the late Virgil Abloh passed away in November 2021.
LV CEO Pietro Beccari said he was “happy to welcome Pharrell home” in a statement shared at the time.
“His creative vision beyond fashion will undoubtedly lead Louis Vuitton to a very exciting new chapter,” Beccari said.
The famous face of Pharrell’s first campaign is pop star and billionaire Rihanna and her baby bump! Rihanna rocked an oversized leather trench coat. decorated in what appears to be a pixelated version of the monogram pattern, layers of necklaces, a sparkly earring cuff, and her full-featured baby bump.
The chic photos also show the lift me up singer holding a range of colorful monogram LV bags. She also carries a high class coffee mug with a decorated sleeve. Oh, and did we mention that this campaign is aimed at a male category? Let Pharrell and his team at Louis Vuitton play with traditional gender lines.
With Pharrell having a vast network in the music business, it wouldn’t be surprising to see other artists appear in their advertising campaigns in the future!
Pharrell will unveil its first full collection at this month’s Spring/Summer 2024 show in Paris.
What do you think of this collaboration? Let us know your thoughts below!
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’