Kaley Cuoco met Tom Pelphrey at an awkward time – she had just gone through her second divorce and it had been difficult. “We have the same manager [Andrea Pett-Joseph]and we were created by [her]Which one is SO Hollywood,” Cuoco revealed to USA Today. “She’s like, ‘Oh my God, I think you guys are perfect for each other.'”
Apparently, Pett-Joseph introduced the two actors when “Ozark” premiered in April 2022. When Cuoco first met Pelphrey, she knew it was him. “I was standing with Andrea and Tom came in, and I heard his voice, and I turned around, and it was like my life was over or just beginning,” she recalled. “It hit me. It was love at first sight. We were immediately connected. I feel like I’ve known him all my life, but I wasn’t ready for him.
Even though Cuoco met Pelphrey after such a turbulent time, it looks like he came into her life at the perfect time. In fact, in another interview with Extra, Cuoco said she “met Tom at the right time. …That’s why I think I’m against time travel, because I wouldn’t want to mess up this timeline… Everything’s supposed to happen as it should. Whether their meeting was truly fate or not, it was clearly very special.
Origin of message: The list
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife