Dolly Parton and Garth Brooks (who is married to fellow country star Trisha Yearwood) have had extremely successful career paths. However, until the 2023 ACM Award Show, those paths apparently never crossed. In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Parton noted that she and Brooks have worked closely, seeing each other backstage and even performing at the same events. Although they never had time to talk in depth. Either way, they’ve always loved each other. Parton told Billboard, “We’ve always admired each other musically and as people and how we go about our business.”
Like the rest of the world, Brooks seems to admire Parton. He told ET Online, “I’m nervous standing next to her. She’s so approachable yet she seems untouchable, doesn’t she? Because, I mean, she’s just a goddess, come on. The two seem to have a lot of respect and amazement for each other. We expect them to be an incredibly warm and entertaining duo at this year’s ACM Awards.
Origin of message: The list
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree