American television meteorologist, the late Elise Finch received the media spotlight as a meteorologist with WCBS-TV New York City in 2007. She was also well-known for her work with NBC’s Early Today, CBS Phoenix, Arizona affiliate KPHO. At the CBS Phoenix, Arizona affiliate KPHO she worked as a reporter and anchor as well.
Early Life of Elise Finch
Elise Finch was born Elise Dione Finch Henriques on February 24, 1972, in Mount Vernon, New York the United States of America. This made Elise 51 years old as of 2023. Finch used to celebrate her birthday every February 24 with her friends and family. According to her date of birth, she fell under the Pisces sun sign.
Finch was born to her parents James Finch Jr. (father) and Charlette Finch (mother). She had one sister her sibling whose name is Kiya Finch. Else spent her childhood with her sister in her hometown Mount Vernon. Finch held American nationality and belonged to an African-American ethnic background. She was a follower of the Christian religion.
Education of Elise Finch
Finch completed her high school at Mount Vernon which was based in New York City. After that, she went to Georgetown University for further college study and completed her Bachelor’s in science degree. She did her masters from Master’s in Broadcast Journalism from Syracuse University. At Mississippi State University, Elsie did her Broadcast Meteorology Program.
Her Married Life With Graig Henriques
Elise was married while she was alive. She was married to her beloved husband Graig Henriques. Graig is a WCBS-TV photographer. They met while Finch was working for CBS New York.
Finch got married to her husband on 23rd August of the year 2013. In the year 2016, Elise and Graig became the parents of one adorable daughter.
Elise Finch, Mother of a Daughter
Finch was the mother of one lovely daughter. The name of her daughter was Grace Henriques. Elise gave birth to her daughter in 2016. She shares her daughter with her beloved husband.
Net Worth of Elise Finch
Finch had an estimated net worth of between $300,000 and $800,000 at the time of her death. Elise used to get her salary in the range of $87,279 and $154,320 from her career as a meteorologist.
Elise Finch Died at 51
Elise took her last breath on July 16, 2023, in New York, New York the United States of America. Finch was just 51 years old at the time of her death. She was at the local hospital but the reason for her death was not public till now. Previously, she experienced a sudden heart attack.
On the death of Finch, her niece Amira Johnson, said while she was organizing the fundraiser program for the daughter of Finch:
“Of course, nothing replaces the presence of her mom but any amount given to support my little cousin will be greatly appreciated, Again, thank you to everyone who came from near and far to support my family during this difficult time.”
The funeral of Dinch took place at Mount Vernon on the morning of the Tuesday. All the family members of Finch along with loved ones, coworkers, and fans were gathered to reflect on the memories and to say the final goodbye.
Professional Career of Elise Finch
- Finch started by working at E! Entertainment at the beginning.
- She even helped the production coordinator of E! Entertainment with some important projects as well.
- Finch began to work as a meteorological journalist from the year 2007.
- She began her meteorological career after she joined the WCBS network.
- Elise had even worked with the CBS, ABC, and FOX networks as well in Ohio, and Minnesota.
- On the show, Early Today show she worked as the anchor.
- Finch was also well known as the anchor of the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater New Jersey, and Mount Vernon High School Hall of Fame.
- During her university days as well, she became the winner of the President Award.
- In the year 2019, she even became the winner of the Emmy Award for her work on the CBS meteorological team.
FAQs of Elise Finch
What was the Height of Elise Finch?
Elise stood at the height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She had a body weight of 82 kg. Finch had dark brown color eyes and black hair. Her body measurements were 38-31-40 inches while she had a shoe size of 7 (US).
What happened to Elise Finch?
Elise untimely left this world at the age of 51. She died at the local hospital in New York and the cause of her death is unknown.
Was Elise Finch Vegan?
No, Elise was not vegan. She was neither a vegetarian. She used to eat plant-based and animal-derived foods.
When did Elise Finch have a heart attack?
On 22 January 2023, Finch suffered from a heart attack. Since then she has been visiting the hospital more often as she was recovering from the heart attack when she died.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing