Though from a critical standpoint, “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” is the lowest-rated of the original trilogy, many fans appreciate the sweeping journey of the first film, home to iconic scenes like the group’s trek through the Mines of Moria and a fiery battle with some Ringwraiths on Weathertop. Plus, the highs more than make up for its slower pace as it sets up the characters and the setting of Middle-earth.
As for Elijah Wood, he appreciates the simplicity of the first “Lord of the Rings” film. “There is something about that fellowship, the connection that they share, the cohesion of that journey, the start of that journey that then splinters off and becomes so many different things from ‘The Two Towers’ on,” he explained.
Regardless of each individual fan’s personal favorite, “The Lord of the Rings” remains an absolutely timeless story. Exciting, emotional, and filled with memorable moments, there’s a reason why the trilogy is often said to encompass the best fantasy films of all time.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife