About Edouard Philippe
Edouard Philippe is a French politician. He was also the Prime Minister of France from 15 May 2017 to 3 July 2020. As of writing, He is serving as Mayor of Le Havre since 2020.
Edouard (Born on November 28, 1970, in Rouen, France) is 52 years old with around 6 feet and 2 inches tall in height.
Salary & Net Worth (2023)
In the year 2001, Edouard got involved in politics, and that’s where his political career started as a Deputy Mayor of Le Havre. As a prime minister, His annual salary was €178,920 (Roughly $192,000). As of 2023, Edouard’s net worth is roughly more than $1 million.
Besides politics, Edouard is a lawyer as well. Talking about formal education, He completed his studies attending École Nationale d’Administration, École de Gaulle-Adenauer, Sciences Po, and Lycee Janson de Sailly.
Edouard Philippe was born and raised by his lovely parents, Anne-Marie Lahousse (mother) and Patrick Philippe (father). His parents were school teachers. He has a sister.
In the year 2002, Edouard Philippe married his girlfriend Edith Chabre. His wife, Edith is the executive director of the School of Law at Sciences Po. They have three beautiful children whose names and other personal details are not available to the public yet. If you know, please comment.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full Real Name||Édouard Charles Philippe|
|Profession||Politician & Lawyer|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $1 million|
|Age||52 years old (2023)|
|Facts||In the year 1994, He served military service for his country.|
|Skin Disease||He has had vitiligo|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Carlos Alcaraz
Read the full biography of Shanti Pereira
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’