COMMERCE CITY, Colo. — Police in Commerce City are investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that happened Friday night.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. on Highway 2 and E. 72 Avenue, according to the Commerce City Police Department.
The female driver of one of the vehicles did not survive. Her two passengers — an adult male and a child — were seriously injured, the department said.
Police said a teenage driver traveling at a high rate of speed struck the victims’ vehicle. The teen was also injured.
The name of the fatal victim has not been released. Police said the investigation is ongoing.
The Follow Up
What do you want Denver7 to follow up on? Is there a story, topic or issue you want us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing