Brent Terhune is on fire! He is so upset at the disgraceful way theater staff handled the situation with Lauren Blowbert while she and her side guy were at the stage version of Chitty Chitty Grab A Titty. And what’s the matter with her smoking a vape? It sure beats smoking a bad guy with one of her many guns. The theater workers are just lucky that they weren’t showing Jason Aldean’s Our Small Town. You can’t do that in Our Small Town!
Be prepared to watch this clip a few times. You don’t want to miss a second because you were busting one from laughing so hard.
Open thread below…
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing