Trae Crowder opens the conversation with Mitch McConnell freezing up a couple of times now. He then seques into a discussion about how we have too many extremely elderly people in charge of the country, which is not a recipe for confidence in government. Something needs to be done, but what? Age limits? Cognitive tests? Term limits? Mandatory retirement age? There are pros and cons to each of them. Personally, I think the best solution is to stop creating the problem. Instead of growing complacent and voting for the same people year after year and decade after decade, allow the younger generations their turn. You never know, you might like it.
Open thread below…
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing