Alan Dershowitz, Legal Expert and Author of “Get Trump,” Joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to Discuss President Trump’s Legal Witch Hunt Dershowitz examines the case brought by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg-funded Soros. It analyzes the New York Times reporting in how the case was remade by Bragg when he changed his position on the validity of Michael Cohen’s account.
“Here you have Democrats showing up at the prosecutors’ offices promising to get Trump, the man who was about to run against the leader of their party, the President of the United States. You better have the strongest case in the world.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree