You have to be more careful!
Celebrities and civilians alike should be well aware that while California fully condones marijuana use, the state is no game when it comes to gun ownership. According to a DailyMail report, Deontay Wilder did not receive the memo.
The boxing champion was arrested early this morning in Los Angeles after the LAPD arrested him and allegedly smelled the loud pack coming from his Rolls-Royce. A search of the vehicle uncovered a 9mm pistol that Wilder did not have a license to conceal.
Wilder was reportedly fully cooperative with his arrest and faces a felony charge and a potential $10,000 fine when he appears in court on May 23.
This arrest could throw a wrench in Wilder’s plans to fight Anthony Joshua. The two were due to shed leather in December, but it’s unclear how the criminal charges might affect that date. Both sides were in fierce negotiation to make the fight.
For what it’s worth, we get why Wilder would be blicky. LA is a wild city and the henchmen and jack boys seem very aware of where the rich and famous are, even without pop-up Instagram live videos. Hopefully this mistake doesn’t cost Wilder more than a few bucks and wasted time.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree