Florida Democratic Rep. Jared Moskowitz fired on GOP Oversight Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-Ky) after losing track of a critical witness in an investigation into the Biden family’s involvement in a alleged bribery scheme. Of course, a whistleblower probably never existed anyway. How do you lose an informant?
“I know you have some stuff going on,” Moskowitz said. “You’re trying to find, you know, the false informant you just said disappeared.”
“I know you’re busy with this,” the Florida Democrat continued. “You know, but I’m hoping that maybe the oversight committee, if they’re so concerned about, you know, the federal government’s overreach, maybe they can start, you know, to focus on real government oversight.”
“And with that, Mr. President, I give in,” he added.
Comer then insisted that “Grassley’s whistleblower is alive and well.”
Of course, my friend. We have no information on the alleged “informant”. Comer even shocked Fox News host Maria Bartiromo when he said his informant was missing. It’s a lot like the “dog ate my homework” excuse.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree